Ooops! your cart is empty
Please add some items to begin
Our Thonet bentwood bar stools are beautifully crafted to bring classical modernism into your space. Browse our wide range of Thonet bentwood stools to add modern elegance to any commercial or home-living setting.
Brought to life by craftsman, Michael Thonet in the 1800s, the Bentwood has transcended time, gracing European restaurant cafes for over 150 years. Our range is manufactured in Europe and is crafted using the same steam bending techniques originally developed by Thonet.
Here at RelaxHouse, we have a complete selection of Bentwood furniture, from classic barstools to more contemporary stools.
• European-made from solid wood and built to withstand regular use.
• Suitable for all entertaining spaces – use them as cafe bar stools for coffee with friends, or as counter stools in restaurants and bar settings.
• Bentwood barstools also work beautifully as breakfast bar stools or as extra seats in your dining room that will complement your Bentwood dining chairs.
• Simple, classic form is resistant to trend shifts.
For restaurant and cafe owners, check out this article on why you should consider Bentwood chairs for your business Top 7 Reasons to Consider Bentwood Chairs for Your Restaurant (modaseating.com).
• Crafted from high quality beech wood.
• European-made with genuine embossed seat.
• Sunset print on seat.
• Seat height is above 80cm.
• Option to add a seat pad.
Our replica Bentwood options include the Vienna 18 Bentwood Stool which is available in a taller commercial height - perfect as a high bar stool or cafe stool. We also offer the Original Paris Bentwood Stool in walnut, black, natural, white, and white with natural socks.
• Australia wide delivery – shipping within 3-9 days to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and more.
• Click and collect from our Melbourne showroom.