Ooops! your cart is empty
Please add some items to begin
RelaxHouse’s dining tables effortlessly combine function, style, and durability. Our dining room tables are built to host generations of meals and memories. Whether it is for large, dinner parties with friends and family or smaller, everyday moments, the timeless nature of even our most modern dining tables and chairs are designed to work in any home. Browse our extensive range of modern furniture, bringing you unsurpassed levels of comfort, and a clean aesthetic to your home.
• Our modern dining room furniture is crafted with quality and brilliant design in mind.
• Available in an array of materials, including hardwood, metal, plastic, and more.
• Choose from Scandinavian-inspired pieces in solid beechwood, to modern country style timber dining tables, to more mid century modern, and more.
• Wide range of sizes and shapes to accommodate for any living situation. Choose from smaller, 4-5 person tables, or larger, 6–8-seater tables.
• Complete your dining set with our designer dining chairs.
• Shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Australia wide.
• Click and collect your table sets from our Melbourne showroom.
• Please note: Furniture assembly services are available upon request.
May it be a round dining table, a square dining table or a rectangle one, irrespective of its shape, a dining table should be the focal point of a dining room. The wonderful Industrial and French Provincial dining tables will bring you loads of compliments of exhibiting a unique form of décor. The dining area, being an integral part of your home needs to be furnished with pieces that create a welcoming, clean aesthetic. RelaxHouse gives you the most on trend, modern dining tables Melbourne and Australia wide. Check out this article for more tips when purchasing a dining table Dining Table Dimensions | How to Choose the Right Dining Table Size | Houzz AU.
Round dining tables are popular because they create an intimate dining experience and are easier to fit into small spaces. Choose from a compact, small dining table for 4 to 5 people to a larger, round dining table for 6 to 8 people. Available in ash wood tops and melamine tabletops.
Likewise, square dining tables provide intimacy and are ideal for seating a small number of people. On the other hand, a classic rectangle table looks amazing in a contemporary, open plan living space. Match a wooden tabletop with a sleek steel frame for the perfect balance of country-style and contemporary lines. This piece create a laid-back look suitable for day and evening entertaining and are easy to match with other dining room furniture.
Another solution for a small dining space is finding a dining table that is extendable. Extendable dining tables can be pulled and extended from each end in order to accommodate for additional family and friends.