Ooops! your cart is empty
Please add some items to begin
Shop the best of modern outdoor dining chairs at RelaxHouse. Create an oasis of style and comfort ideal for outdoor entertaining and dining in the warmer months.
In our selection, you will find a wide range of contemporary outdoor seating, from armchairs to occasional chairs and bench seats. Crafted with brilliant design in mind and made using advanced UV resistant technology, our furniture is built to last and is perfect for the design of your outdoor setting.
• We have an extensive range of chairs great for outdoor living, including dining chairs, armchairs, stools, benches and lounge chairs.
• Find the best chairs to go with outdoor dining tables and smaller outdoor tables.
• Alternatively, create an area to relax in the sun with our outdoor lounge sets and outdoor sofas.
• Available in sets to complete your outdoor dining set or mix and match just the way you like.
• High quality outdoor chairs made from materials that are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions.
• Galvanised or UV resistant to prevent any fading or corrosion.
• Australia wide delivery – shipping within 3-9 days to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, and more.
• Click and collect from our Melbourne showroom.
Make your backyard, patio, balcony, or bar setting your go-to place in the summer. At RelaxHouse, we are happy to assist you with any home improvement advice.
Once you’ve found an outdoor dining set you like, it is important to care for it properly to make sure it lasts. While our products are designed for outdoor use, harsh weather conditions may take its toll after a certain amount of time. There are measures you can take to protect your furniture when it is not in use. We suggest a waterproof cover to shelter your outdoor furniture from all weather elements. Additionally, you may want to do regular maintenance checks to keep your chairs in great condition. The maintenance suggested for your outdoor chair will depend on the materials used. Chairs in metal, plastic and steel are more low maintenance. Simply clean them occasionally, with a damp cloth and mild soap to remove any mold or mildew. A set of wooden outdoor dining chairs requires a bit more maintenance. We recommend that you re-stain them once or twice and year. This is to prevent them from drying out and cracking.