Replica Barcelona Lounge Chair - Red Leather
This reproduction Barcelona lounge is our take on the Mies van der Rohe classic. The lounge is upholstered in red fine grain leather facings with matching leatherette sides and back.
- Length: 75cm
- Width: 75cm
- Height: 78cm
- Colour: Red
- Seat Material: Leather facings
- Leg Material: Stainless steel
- Assembly: Tools provided
Did you know that an original, new Barcelona Loveseat in this style sells for $6000? "God is in the details," wrote Mies van der Rohe, the inspired creator of the original Barcelona lounge, that’s certainly a lot of details! The original is certainly a beautiful, stylish piece worthy of our esteem and hard earned cash but most of us just don’t have buckets of money to lay down on designer furniture. The Relax House replica honors the ‘little details’ that made the inspired Mies van der Rohe Barcelona Lounge such a formidable piece of design history.
This is a famous and iconic design that offers exceptional comfort and stylish focal point for any room. The Relax House Barcelona Lounge inspired by Mies van der Rohe, is a high quality reproduction using premium solid-core stainless flat steel legs, fine grained leather facings and matching leatherette sides and back. Our red leather lounge offers highly resilient foam cushions for the proper amount of plush comfort and firm support. The fine grain leather is hand selected, piped, tufted and individually sewn by expert leather craftsmen. Our replica’s stainless steel frame is polished to a smooth, flawless mirror shine.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Replica Barcelona Lounge Chair by Mies van de Rohe - Black Leather$395
- Replica Barcelona Lounge Chair by Mies van de Rohe - White Leather$395
- Replica Barcelona Chair Double Lounge - Black Leather$695
- Replica Barcelona Chair Double Lounge - White Leather$695
- Replica Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman - Black Leather - Premium Grade$695
- Replica Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman - White Leather - Premium Grade$695
- Replica Le Corbusier Petit Comfort Armchair - White Leather$449
- Replica Le Corbusier LC2 Petit 2 Seater Lounge - White Leather$679
- Replica Le Corbusier Petit 3 Seater Lounge - White Leather$895
- Replica Le Corbusier Petit Comfort Armchair - Black Leather$449
- Replica Le Corbusier LC2 Petit 2 Seater Lounge - Black Leather$679
- Replica Le Corbusier Petit 3 Seater Lounge - Black Leather$895
Ironica Beechwood Dining Table - Walnut - 120 X 80 TON CZ$595
Similda Walnut Solid Beechwood 160x90cm Glass Dining Table - TON CZ Original$1995
Jutland Natural Solid Oak 200cm X 100cm Dining Table - TON CZ Original$2995
Trentino Extension Dining Table - Walnut Beechwood 159cm - 239cm TON CZ$1695
Replica Barcelona Lounge Chair by Mies van de Rohe - Red Leather
PLEASE NOTE: Relaxhouse only sources high end premium quality furniture from around the world.
Products in other stores and websites often use materials that are of a lesser standard, lesser quality & lesser build.
This is why we don't only sell online, we also have a huge showroom in Melbourne where you can touch and feel the range if you need to. Nothing to hide here! Buy online or instore. It's easy!
We realise you have a large choice of merchants to purchase from. We ensure that buying from us will be the best decision you make this week, or any week!
- GET IN TOUCH
- Commerecial? Get a quote
- Free call: 1300 307 164
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe iswidelylyconsidered one of the trailblazingtitans of Modern architecture. Mies joined his pioneering peers Walter Gropius and Le Corbusier in the search for a new style that would suitably embody the modern industrial age. Mieshad a major impact on a twentieth century architectural style that was centered around the ideals of clarity and simplicity.Mies, remembered for his dictum 'Less is More', sought to produce contemplative, neutral spaces through architecture born of material honesty and structural integrity.Learn More about Mies Van der Rohe
Disclaimer: Relaxhouse products are not affiliated with, manufactured by, or associated with the original designers or manufacturers including Tolix or Xavier Pauchard, Charles or Ray Eames, Herman Miller, Knoll, Ron Arad, Kartell, Euro Aarnio, Phillipe Stark, Thonet or Verneer Panton.